I actually think this is hot, but still…
Yes. This is Duela Dent and she did a damn good job on this costume if you would know the character. Who’s the moron that started this nonsense post?
“trying too hard” for fucking what? who’s the goddamn COSPLAY police or the jury that grades all the cosplays? I am putting aside that whoever made this meme post fails so hard because they (I assume it’s a he, call it a hunch) don’t even know the actual character that took place in publications, but let’s say she really was a steampunk genderswap Joker with a Willy Wonka hat…
Her outfit looks marvelous, and she looks beautiful, and the crafting is amazing and masterful, colors are so well done, and I don’t think the OP would be capable of crafting themselves ANY cosplay attire that does not consist of paper towel role tubes and watercolor painted cardboard boxes.
“Trying too hard” fuck you. You are trying too fucking hard to insult people better than you are.
So in case the creator of this Image Macro still hasn’t realized how wrong they were, this is Ame-Comi Duela Dent:
She’s fucking spot on.
My parents and I got into an argument tonight. This is how arguments happen in our household.
- Me: I took Bug (my little brother) on a drive tonight to calm him down and help him sleep
- Mom: Aww honey that's so sweet
- Me: Yeah we got totally lost
- Dad: Of course you did
- Me: Yeah up in the back woods
- Mom: Oh that's scary
- Me: Yeah, so it's like dark and in the middle of the woods so I stop the car-
- Dad: YOU WHAT!?
- Me: I stopped the car?
- Dad: WHAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?
- Me: We were lost..
- Dad: HAVE WE TAUGHT YOU NOTHING!?
- Mom: HOW- WHY WOULD YOU-
- Mom: DO YOU WANT TO BE THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF SUPERNATURAL
- Dad: Of course she does, then those giant men in plaid will show up to save the day. Good job Kat, this is why our daughter is a dumbass.